the FY 2012-2013 704 Report
Please find a copy of the 704 report conjointly completed by SILC and DOR for the 2012-2013 fiscal year.
2013 704 Report Summary in Microsoft Word (282 kb) or Rich Text Format (3.21 mb)
Annual Performance Report for State Independent Living Services Program in Microsoft Word (186 kb) or Rich Text Format (387 kb)
- DIAL Report July 16, 2007 - Feb 21, 2008 in Microsoft Word (132 kb) and Rich Text Format (796 kb)
- White Paper on The Housing Crisis in Los Angeles in Microsoft Word (56 kb) and Rich Text Format (88 kb)
the FY 2009-2010 704 Report
Please find a copy of the 704 report conjointly completed by SILC and DOR for the 2009-2010 fiscal year.
Annual Performance Report for State Independent Living Services Program in Microsoft Word (606 kb) or Rich Text Format (1.20 MB)
Some highlights to note:
- $477,168 spent on SILC operations, activities, and scholarships.
- $801,871 spent by DOR to fund IL Unit staff, operations, and expenses.
- $88,938 spent by 19 ILC's through the "transition fund" to provide mini-grants to 43 people leaving nursing homes.
- Many successes by the Systems Change Network including: over 400 legislative visits; over 35 published articles; mobilized for more than 48 local, regional, and statewide budget advocacy actions; organizing 2,500 participants in Disability Capitol Action Day.
- "We Include" First Lady's Initiative Interagency Agreement resulted in 170 hires and 56 internships of people who receive services from Regional Center.
- Over 14,458 hours spent by SILC, DOR, and ILC staff and members on Community Activities.
- Of the 44 objectives and/or activities on the recently completed 2008-2010 SPIL, 33 were completed (75%), 9 were incomplete (20%), and 2 are still in progress or 5%.
We have a fantastic Independent Living Network that improves and impacts life in California. Thanks to everyone who participated. Please contact the SILC office with questions or discussion.